The Wolverton Stock Campsites location is in Three Rivers, California
93271. This page provides detailed contact information for this campground location including the campground phone number, office hours, reservation information and driving directions.
If you have any questions about the Wolverton Stock Campsites facility, or if you need to reserve a campsite, then call the campground listed below.
47050 Generals Highway
559 565 3341
Campground information Three Rivers, California
Wolverton Stock campsites are centrally located in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks in central California’s rugged Sierra Nevada range.
Forty miles of hiking trails, including the paved Big Trees Trail, invite visitors to immerse themselves in the majesty of the ancient grove. Several additional popular hiking and wilderness trailheads are close by, including the trail to Moro Rock, a granite dome with spectacular views of the Great Western Divide and western half of the park. Tokopah Falls Trail is an easy walk along the Marble Fork of the Kaweah River, leading to an impressive 1200 ft. waterfall. Fly-fishing is also a popular activity on the Marble Fork. There are also many miles of equestrian trails through the Giant Forest and Lodgepole areas.
Wolverton Stock campground is an equestrian campground. It contains 2 sites. Corral, RV parking, and tent site with picnic table and bear food storage box are provided at Wolverton Stock campround. Restroom is located on farside of trailer parking lot. Pay shower and market are located nearby at Lodgepole.
Lodgepole pine, Red fir, and shrubs forest the campground, while towering groves of giant sequoias and craggy granite peaks dot the landscape. This region is characterized by warm days and cool nights in the summer and deep snow and cold days in the winter
The Giant Forest which contains the majestic sequoia tree, is adjacent to the Wolverton Stock campsites. The Giant Forest Museum is located nearby.
Charges & Cancellations
- Payment in full will be charged to your credit card upon completion of the reservation. A $10.00 service fee will apply if you change or cancel your reservation. Additional fees will apply for late cancellations
- All cancellations made between midnight on the day before arrival and check out time on the day after arrival are considered late cancellations and will incur a $10.00 cancellation fee and will also forfeit the first night’s use fee. Cancellations for a single night’s reservation will forfeit the entire use fee but no cancellation fee will apply.
Frequently Asked Questions About 47050 Generals Highway Three Rivers, CA
How do I make a reservation with Wolverton Stock Campsites?
To make reservations at Wolverton Stock Campsites, you can call the office at 559 565 3341.
- ENTRANCE FEES APPLY: 1-7 Day Pass- $35 per vehicle (private, non-commercial). $20 per person (on foot, bicycle, or bus). $30 per motorcycle (not per person). 12 month pass available at Ash Mountain & Big Stump Entrance Stations. Check www.nps.gov/seki/planyourvisit/fees.htm for details.
- CAMPING FEES: $22 per night.
- Failure to notify the campground prior to 12:00 pm noon the day following scheduled arrival may result in your reservation being cancelled.
Where is Wolverton Stock Campsites located?
The Wolverton Stock Campsites is located at 47050 Generals Highway in Three Rivers,
. This is the location you will need to go to for camping and information.
Does Wolverton Stock Campsites have tent or RV camping?
Wolverton Stock Campsites offers both tent and RV camping, but to confirm you will need to call the office at 559 565 3341 to make sure things haven’t changed.