The Wildwood location is in , #N/A
. This page provides detailed contact information for this campground location including the campground phone number, office hours, reservation information and driving directions.
If you have any questions about the Wildwood facility, or if you need to reserve a campsite, then call the campground listed below.
WMNF (603) 536-6100
Campground information , #N/A
There are 26 non-reservable wooded sites with gravel pads, fire rings, and picnic tables. A self-service pay system collects the fees on a first come, first serve basis.
* Allow no more than 8 people and 2 vehicles per site and keep all equipment (including tents, tables and motor vehicles) on the graveled area. This will minimize compaction, allow low vegetation to grow, and enhance privacy between sites.
* Build all fires in the ring provided. “Only YOU can prevent forest fires,” says Smoky Bear. This will eliminate unsightly charcoal spots that soil camping equipment and clothing.
* Observe quiet hours between 10 PM and 7 AM. Turn off audio devices during these times and play them at a reasonable volume at all other times. See the bulletin board for the rules about operating generators.
* Gather only dead and down firewood.
The picnic area is directly across from the campground, with it’s own water, waste containers, and restroom facilities. The Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) built the picnic pavilion. A riverside setting offers one of the most beautiful views of Mt. Moosilauke.
Vault toilets are handicap accessible and equipped with cold water faucets. Refuse dumpster’s are provided; campers are encouraged to pack out their recyclables. There are no hookups, dump stations, showers or group camping sites available.
Moose are commonly seen along the banks of the Wild Ammonoosuc River. This river was the scene of major log drives in the 1900’s.
1. East Branch Pemigewasset River
2. Upper Lady’s Bath
3. Kancamagus Highway
4. Otter Rocks
5. Greely Ponds Scenic Area
6. Franconia Falls
7. Black Pond
8. The Flume
9. Indian Head
10. The Basin
11. Franconia Notch
12. Cannon Mountain Tram
13. Lost River Road
14. Kinsman Notch
Frequently Asked Questions About ,
How do I make a reservation with Wildwood?
To make reservations at Wildwood, you can call the office at WMNF (603) 536-6100.
Where is Wildwood located?
The Wildwood is located at in ,
. This is the location you will need to go to for camping and information.
Does Wildwood have tent or RV camping?
Wildwood offers both tent and RV camping, but to confirm you will need to call the office at WMNF (603) 536-6100 to make sure things haven’t changed.