The Tejas Park location is in Liberty Hill, Texas
78642. This page provides detailed contact information for this campground location including the campground phone number, office hours, reservation information and driving directions.
If you have any questions about the Tejas Park facility, or if you need to reserve a campsite, then call the campground listed below.
4400 Cr 258
Campground information Liberty Hill, Texas
Tejas Park sits on the south side of Georgetown Lake in the Hill Country of Texas, about 25 miles north of Austin. Tejas park sits upon the south bank of the North San Gabriel River offering good opportunities for fishing, wading or floating and features plenty of large, grassy open areas for running around and enjoying the scenic Texas countryside.
Boating is the most popular way to enjoy the clear waters of the lake.
Fishing is excellent in the area, and the lake contains Black bass, White bass, Hybrid stripers, White crappie, Channel catfish and Flathead catfish, but its most known for its abundance of Smallmouth bass.
The San Gabriel River Trail is a 26 mile rugged trail winding through dense juniper forest, hardwood bottomlands and prairie grasslands. The trail wraps completely around Georgetown Lake via the dam and is open to both hiking and biking.
Hunting is available for for small game like dove, waterfowl, rabbit and squirrel, as well as white tail deer. Hunting is by permit only.
Tejas Park has 12 primitive campsites, allowing visitors to enjoy the outdoor experience with the added convenience of a picnic table with grills and fire rings. A Group Area is available for use by larger groups (maximum 25 people). The group site does not have a shelter.
Lake Georgetown is a reservoir on the north fork of the San Gabriel River in central Texas. The dam was completed in 1979 to provide flood control and water supply for the nearby community of Georgetown, and now provides countless recreation opportunities for outdoor enthusiasts.
The nearby town of Georgetown offers gas, groceries and more. The historic downtown square district has shops and restaurants, and concerts and events are held on a regular basis.
Additionally, Austin is located just 25 miles from the lake, offering countless tourist attractions.
Charges & Cancellations
- Once a reservation date has begun, customers cannot change a reservation using the online system or through the Call Center. On-site personnel are not able to modify reservations.
- Individual Campsites: Cancellations up to 2 days before a reservation start date incur a $10.00 cancellation fee. A customer who cancels a reservation the day before or on the day of arrival will pay a $10.00 service fee AND forfeit the first night’s use fee (not to exceed the total paid for the original reservation). Cancellations for a one-night reservation will forfeit the entire amount paid and will not be subject to an additional service fee.
- Group Facility (including Cabins and Lookouts): Customers who cancel a group overnight facility reservation less than 14 days before the arrival date will pay a $10.00 service fee AND forfeit the first night’s use fee.
- Customers can request refunds online up to 7 days after the scheduled departure date. After 7 days, customers must request refunds through the call center.
- Cancellation fees are non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions About 4400 Cr 258 Liberty Hill, TX
How do I make a reservation with Tejas Park?
To make reservations at Tejas Park, you can call the office at 512-930-5253.
Where is Tejas Park located?
The Tejas Park is located at 4400 Cr 258 in Liberty Hill,
. This is the location you will need to go to for camping and information.
Does Tejas Park have tent or RV camping?
Tejas Park offers both tent and RV camping, but to confirm you will need to call the office at 512-930-5253 to make sure things haven’t changed.