The Strawberry Bay location is in Pleasant Grove, Utah
84062. This page provides detailed contact information for this campground location including the campground phone number, office hours, reservation information and driving directions.
If you have any questions about the Strawberry Bay facility, or if you need to reserve a campsite, then call the campground listed below.
564 W 700 S
Ste.305, Box #5
HEBER RANGER DISTRICT 435-783-4338 OR UTAH RECREATION COMPANY 385-273-1100
Campground information Pleasant Grove, Utah
Strawberry Bay Campground is located on the shore of beautiful Strawberry Reservoir at an elevation of 7,200 feet. Visitors flock to Strawberry for its great fishing, boating and trail opportunities.
Strawberry Reservoir offers excellent boating, water skiing and canoeing. Anglers fish for rainbow trout, cutthroat trout and Kokanee salmon. The campground provides great beach access.
Strawberry Marina is within 1/4 mile and offers a boat ramp, power and pontoon boat rentals, slip rentals, fuel and a small general store with fishing supplies.
Other popular activities in the Strawberry area include hiking, biking and horseback riding.
This large campground contains a variety of campsites to accommodate all types of visitors, including group, family and single campsites. Several sites, B loop, have full RV hookups.
Flush toilets and drinking water are provided. Most sites are equipped with either wind shelters and/or covered picnic shelters, tables, grills and campfire rings. Firewood is available for purchase from the host. There are no shower facilities at this campground.
The campground is set among rolling sagebrush covered hills next to Strawberry Reservoir. Most campsites offer sweeping views of the reservoir and surrounding hills. Small pine trees dot the campground but provide very little shade.
For facility specific information, please call (385) 273-1100.
The Strawberry OHV Trail System offers 75 miles of trails. Hikers and mountain bikers enjoy the extensive trail system as well.
Strawberry Visitor Center has interpretive displays, a working fish trap and egg collection station and a nature trail.
Charges & Cancellations
Change and Cancellation Policies and Fees
- Overnight and Day Use Facilities: To ensure fairness, reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed beyond the booking window until 18 days after booking the reservation.
- Camping / Day Use: A $10.00 service fee will apply if you change or cancel your reservation (including campsites, cabins, lookouts, group facilities, etc.). The $10.00 service fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- You can cancel or change reservations through Recreation.gov or by calling 1-877-444-6777.
- Overnight and Day Use Facilities: Late cancellations are those cancelled between 12:01 a.m. (Eastern) on the day before arrival and check out time on the day after arrival.
- Individual Campsites: If a customer cancels a reservation the day before or on the day of arrival they will be charged a $10.00 service fee and will also forfeit the first night’s use fee (not to exceed the total paid for the original reservation). Cancellations for a single night’s reservation will forfeit the entire use fee but no cancellation fee will apply.
- Cabins / Lookouts: Customers will be charged a $10.00 cancellation fee and forfeit the first night’s use fee if a cabin or lookout reservation is cancelled within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date. Cancellations for a single night’s use will not be assessed a service fee.
- Group Facility: If a customer cancels a group overnight facility reservation within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date they will be charged the $10.00 service fee and forfeit the first night’s use fee. Cancellations for a single night’s use will not be assessed a service fee.
- Group Day Use Area: If a customer cancels a group day use facility reservation within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date, they will forfeit the total day use fee with no service fee charge.
- Camping / Day Use: A camping no-show customer is one who does not arrive at a campground and does not cancel the reservation by check-out time on the day after the scheduled arrival date. Reserved campsites and group overnight facilities will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. Group day-use facilities will be held until check-in time on your scheduled arrival date.
- If a customer does not arrive at the campground or group facility by check-out time the day after arrival or does not cancel the reservation by the times listed under “Late Cancellations” above, the customer may be assessed a $20.00 service fee and forfeit use fees.
- Customers must request refunds no later than 14 days after the scheduled departure date. Recreation.gov will not grant refund requests after 14 days of departure.
- Reservation Fee: For some facilities, tours or permits an additional reservation fee is charged. For some overnight and day-use facilities, an additional non-refundable reservation fee may apply. The non-refundable reservation fee for tours and tickets is $1.00. The non-refundable reservation fee for permits varies by location.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for bank card payments will be issued as a credit to the original bank card.
- Refunds for Check or Cash Purchases: Refunds for Recreation.gov payments made by check or money order, and cash payments at selected campgrounds will be issued a check refund. A refund will be processed within 30 days of receipt and approval. Please Note: Refund requests made during or after departure can only be processed when approved by the facility management staff based upon local policy.
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: In the event of an emergency closure, the Recreation.gov team will attempt to notify users and offer alternate dates (as appropriate). If this is not possible, reservations will be cancelled and all fees paid will be refunded. Reservation fees for free tickets are non-refundable in the event of an emergency closure.
Recreation.gov Billing Information
- Reservation transaction will appear on customer’s credit card statements as “Recreation.gov 877-444-6777.”
Changes to Policies and Procedures
- Recreation.gov reserves the right, when necessary, to modify reservation policies. These policies were last updated July 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions About 564 W 700 S Pleasant Grove, UT
How do I make a reservation with Strawberry Bay?
To make reservations at Strawberry Bay, you can call the office at HEBER RANGER DISTRICT 435-783-4338 OR UTAH RECREATION COMPANY 385-273-1100.
295 single sites – $24.00, capacity – 8 people, 1 vehicle
26 single full hook-up sites – $39.00, capacity – 8 people, 1 vehicle
25 double sites – $48.00, capacity – 16 people, 2 vehicle
6 group sites – $232.00, capacity – 50 people per group site
1 group site pavilion – for overnight – $348.00, capacity -100, can accommodate up to 15 RVs.
for day use – $290.00, 7:00 am to 10:00 pm, capacity- 100 people
*Reservations cannot be made for day use at the pavilion. Day use is only possible on a first come, first serve basis when there are no overnight reservations*
Boat launch – $10.00 per vessel
Dump Station Fee – $12.00
Strawberry Reservoir Season Boat Launch Pass – $122.00
Strawberry Reservoir Weekly Boat Launch Pass – $55.00
Day use at fishing access parking – $10.00
Strawberry Reservoir Season Day Use Pass – $122.00
Strawberry Reservoir Weekly Day Use Pass – $55.00
Extra Vehicle – $10.00 per vehicle
Where is Strawberry Bay located?
The Strawberry Bay is located at 564 W 700 S Ste.305, Box #5 in Pleasant Grove,
. This is the location you will need to go to for camping and information.
Does Strawberry Bay have tent or RV camping?
Strawberry Bay offers both tent and RV camping, but to confirm you will need to call the office at HEBER RANGER DISTRICT 435-783-4338 OR UTAH RECREATION COMPANY 385-273-1100 to make sure things haven’t changed.