The River Point Lolo Campground (Mt) location is in Seeley Lake, Montana
59868. This page provides detailed contact information for this campground location including the campground phone number, office hours, reservation information and driving directions.
If you have any questions about the River Point Lolo Campground (Mt) facility, or if you need to reserve a campsite, then call the campground listed below.
Boy Scout Road
Campground information Seeley Lake, Montana
River Point Campground on the West shore of Seeley Lake is bordered by the Clearwater River to the North. Beach-front day-use picnic sites and a roped swimming beach are just a short walk away from the 27 RV/Tent sites. This includes 5 sites with river-front access.
The 27 sites are available for reservation the Friday before Memorial Day to the Tuesday after Labor Day. Sites change to first come first serve free of charge the Tuesday after Labor Day until October 1st when the campground closes for the Season. Campground opens annually the Friday before Memorial Day.
River Point is a popular campground and day-use area that sees heavy use all season. The campground is well known for its sweeping views of the eastern shoreline, area peaks, and the old growth Western Larch trees that tower over the valley. The day-use area, open year-round free of charge, provides access to a diverse 4-season recreation area.
• The campground is popular for swimming, fishing, biking, paddling, and boating. A portion of the of community trails network comes through the campground. The trails provide non-motorized access to town and nearby forest lands.
• The Clearwater Canoe Trailhead just North of Seeley Lake provides excellent flat water for viewing wildlife such as blue herons and river otters.
• The Morrell Falls National Recreation Trail on the East side of the valley offers an incredible day hike exploring recent burns, dense forests, and a large waterfall.
These spacious RV/Tent sites have a picnic table, fire ring with grill, and a paved parking stall for each unit. Drinking water and vault toilets are available throughout the campground. Campground hosts on site 24 hours a day
The campsites offer the chance to spend time with the old growth Western Larch trees. Many of these trees are over 500 years old and several feet in diameter. Just a short distance away is the Girard Grove home of a Western Larch tree over 1000 years old and more than seven feet in diameter known as “Gus”. The historic Camp Paxson can also be seen across the Clearwater River. Bald eagles and osprey dive for fish in the early morning and late evening.
• Seeley Lake, Mt with boating, water skiing and fishing opportunities. The town of Seeley Lake lies on the southeastern tip of the lake. A variety of recreation services are offered there, including boat, canoe, and kayak rentals as well as guide services and resorts. Services like gas, groceries, and lodging can also be found in town. Access to a variety of forests, sweeping views, mountain lakes, and rugged peaks can be discovered just a short drive up any of the nearby Forest Service roads.
• Glacier National Park is known for a variety of opportunities to explore alpine landscapes, active glaciers, and view unique wildlife. This park is a great day trip from Seeley Lake, Mt. Contact the park for current conditions.
• Missoula, Mt is one of Western Montana’s outdoor recreation hubs. A full-service city with 2 hospitals and an international airport. Great access to services, hotels, and outdoor activities.
Frequently Asked Questions About Boy Scout Road Seeley Lake, MT
How do I make a reservation with River Point Lolo Campground (Mt)?
To make reservations at River Point Lolo Campground (Mt), you can call the office at 406-677-2233.
The 27 sites are available for reservation the Friday before Memorial Day to the Tuesday after Labor Day, $20.00 per site per night. Sites change to first come first serve free of charge the Tuesday after Labor Day until October 1st when the campground closes for the Season. Campground opens annually the Friday before Memorial Day.
Where is River Point Lolo Campground (Mt) located?
The River Point Lolo Campground (Mt) is located at Boy Scout Road in Seeley Lake,
. This is the location you will need to go to for camping and information.
Does River Point Lolo Campground (Mt) have tent or RV camping?
River Point Lolo Campground (Mt) offers both tent and RV camping, but to confirm you will need to call the office at 406-677-2233 to make sure things haven’t changed.