The Port Ramp Marina location is in Pleasant Grove, Utah
84062. This page provides detailed contact information for this campground location including the campground phone number, office hours, reservation information and driving directions.
If you have any questions about the Port Ramp Marina facility, or if you need to reserve a campsite, then call the campground listed below.
564 W 700 S
Ste.305, Box #5
OGDEN RANGER DISTRICT 801-625-5112 OR UTAH RECREATION COMPANY 385-273-1100 OR PORT RAMP MARINA 801-745-6390
Campground information Pleasant Grove, Utah
Port Ramp Marina is a boat slip rental facility located just 10 miles from Ogden, Utah, on the west side of Pineview Reservoir in scenic Ogden Valley. The marina is the most used launching facility at Pineview, which is the busiest reservoir in the state.
Pineview Reservoir offers spectacular boating, windsurfing, swimming, fishing, and playing in the water and sand.
There are three swim areas with sandy beaches- Cemetery Point west of Huntsville, Anderson Cove Campground and day-use area, and Middle Inlet Beach north of Huntsville.
The marina rents boat slips for the entire season, from mid-May through September. The facility has a concrete boat ramp and a large paved parking lot with a designated area for slip holders. An adjacent gravel lot is used for overflow parking and dry storage.
Dry storage can be purchased for the season. A public dock is on-site. A dump station and vault toilets are located in the paved parking lot.
Pineview Reservoir lies on the backside of the Wasatch Front. Ogden Valley is comprised of patchwork farmland surrounded by beautiful peaks.
Anderson Cove Campground is located 5 miles away on the south shore of Pineview Reservoir. It offers both family and group campsites and a swimming beach.
For facility specific information, please call (385) 273-1100.
Frequently Asked Questions About 564 W 700 S Pleasant Grove, UT
How do I make a reservation with Port Ramp Marina?
To make reservations at Port Ramp Marina, you can call the office at OGDEN RANGER DISTRICT 801-625-5112 OR UTAH RECREATION COMPANY 385-273-1100 OR PORT RAMP MARINA 801-745-6390.
- Boat Launch – $15.00 + $3.00 (additional recreational fee collected on behalf of Weber county and Huntsville Town for the express use of County. Fees will be used for improvements to recreational areas) per vessel
- Day Use – $15.00 + $3.00 (additional recreational fee collected on behalf of Weber county and Huntsville Town for the express use of County. Fees will be used for improvements to recreational areas)
- Walk-ins – $8.00 per person
- Parking – $10.00
- Dry Storage – $540.00/season
- Season boat launch pass – $197.00 per vessel, does not apply to day use areas
- Weekly boat launch pass – $75.00 per vessel, does not apply to day use areas
- Season day use pass – $180.00, does not apply to boat launching
Senior and Access Interagency passes do not cover boat launching or day-use.
Where is Port Ramp Marina located?
The Port Ramp Marina is located at 564 W 700 S Ste.305, Box #5 in Pleasant Grove,
. This is the location you will need to go to for camping and information.
Does Port Ramp Marina have tent or RV camping?
Port Ramp Marina offers both tent and RV camping, but to confirm you will need to call the office at OGDEN RANGER DISTRICT 801-625-5112 OR UTAH RECREATION COMPANY 385-273-1100 OR PORT RAMP MARINA 801-745-6390 to make sure things haven’t changed.