The Old Goldledge Campground location is in , California
. This page provides detailed contact information for this campground location including the campground phone number, office hours, reservation information and driving directions.
If you have any questions about the Old Goldledge Campground facility, or if you need to reserve a campsite, then call the campground listed below.
Campground information , California
Old Goldledge is a dispersed camping or day use site open year round. There are vault toilets available and seasonal trash bins. Old Goldledge is a great spot for fishing.
Restrictions – No Camping or Campfires are allowed within 25 feet of the water’s edge.
Parking at Old Goldlege is available in the dispersed area.
Free Holiday Use Permit Required
The Sequoia National Forest, Kern River Ranger District is continuing efforts to balance the needs of recreationists with impacts to the land along the Upper Kern Wild and Scenic River. In 2019 a Pilot Program is being implemented at Old Goldledge Campground in order to more closely align the number of visitors and vehicles with the physical capacity of the camping area. This free permit program will only be in place during high use Holiday weekends.
Dates Permits will be required:
- Memorial Day Weekend: May 23-27 (Thursday – Monday)
- July 4th Weekend: July 3 – 7 (Wednesday – Sunday)
- Labor Day Weekend: August 29 – September 2 (Thursday – Monday)
Application Periods for 2019:
- For Memorial Day Weekend Permits: Requests must be received between April 19 and May 3, 2019. Lottery drawing and notifications will take place by May 6, 2019.
- For July 4th Weekend Permits: Requests must be received between April 29 and May 28, 2019. Lottery drawing and notifications will take place by May 31, 2019.
- For Labor Day Weekend Permits: Requests must be received between July 1 and July 29, 2019. Lottery drawing and notifications will take place by August 2, 2019.
For Additional Information please contact the Kern River Ranger District Office at 760-376-3781.
Frequently Asked Questions About , CA
How do I make a reservation with Old Goldledge Campground?
To make reservations at Old Goldledge Campground, you can call the office at .
Where is Old Goldledge Campground located?
The Old Goldledge Campground is located at in ,
. This is the location you will need to go to for camping and information.
Does Old Goldledge Campground have tent or RV camping?
Old Goldledge Campground offers both tent and RV camping, but to confirm you will need to call the office at to make sure things haven’t changed.