The Ledgefork location is in Pleasant Grove, Utah
84062. This page provides detailed contact information for this campground location including the campground phone number, office hours, reservation information and driving directions.
If you have any questions about the Ledgefork facility, or if you need to reserve a campsite, then call the campground listed below.
564 W 700 S
Ste.305, Box #5
KAMAS RANGER DISTRICT 435-783-4338 OR UTAH RECREATION COMPANY 385-273-1100
Campground information Pleasant Grove, Utah
Ledgefork Campground is located just above Smith and Morehouse Reservoir on the western edge of the Uinta Mountains in northeastern Utah. The town of Oakley is just 14 miles away. Visitors enjoy fishing, canoeing and exploring the Smith and Morehouse Trail.
The reservoir is open to motorized boats, though a wake-less speed is enforced, making it an excellent place for canoeing and kayaking. A boat ramp is located on the northwest shore. Anglers enjoy fishing for stocked rainbow trout and other native fish species.
The 12-mile round-trip Smith and Morehouse Trail is popular with hikers and backpackers. The trail begins in the campground and leads through forests, meadows and a marsh before spurring off to Erickson Basin and Island Lake.
The campground contains several single and double sites with picnic tables and campfire rings. Vault toilets are provided. Firewood is available for purchase from the host.
The campground is situated within a quarter-mile of the reservoir in a scenic conifer and aspen forest at an elevation of 7,800 feet. Smith and Morehouse Creek runs through the campground. A variety of wildlife makes its home around the reservoir, including moose and deer. Summer temperatures range from 65-75 degrees in the day to 40-50 at night.
For facility specific information, please call (385) 273-1100.
Charges & Cancellations
Change and Cancellation Policies and Fees
- Overnight and Day Use Facilities: To ensure fairness, reservation arrival or departure dates may not be changed beyond the booking window until 18 days after booking the reservation.
- Camping / Day Use: A $10.00 service fee will apply if you change or cancel your reservation (including campsites, cabins, lookouts, group facilities, etc.). The $10.00 service fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
- You can cancel or change reservations through Recreation.gov or by calling 1-877-444-6777.
- Overnight and Day Use Facilities: Late cancellations are those cancelled between 12:01 a.m. (Eastern) on the day before arrival and check out time on the day after arrival.
- Individual Campsites: If a customer cancels a reservation the day before or on the day of arrival they will be charged a $10.00 service fee and will also forfeit the first night’s use fee (not to exceed the total paid for the original reservation). Cancellations for a single night’s reservation will forfeit the entire use fee but no cancellation fee will apply.
- Cabins / Lookouts: Customers will be charged a $10.00 cancellation fee and forfeit the first night’s use fee if a cabin or lookout reservation is cancelled within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date. Cancellations for a single night’s use will not be assessed a service fee.
- Group Facility: If a customer cancels a group overnight facility reservation within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date they will be charged the $10.00 service fee and forfeit the first night’s use fee. Cancellations for a single night’s use will not be assessed a service fee.
- Group Day Use Area: If a customer cancels a group day use facility reservation within 14 days of the scheduled arrival date, they will forfeit the total day use fee with no service fee charge.
- Camping / Day Use: A camping no-show customer is one who does not arrive at a campground and does not cancel the reservation by check-out time on the day after the scheduled arrival date. Reserved campsites and group overnight facilities will be held until check-out time on the day following your scheduled arrival. Group day-use facilities will be held until check-in time on your scheduled arrival date.
- If a customer does not arrive at the campground or group facility by check-out time the day after arrival or does not cancel the reservation by the times listed under “Late Cancellations” above, the customer may be assessed a $20.00 service fee and forfeit use fees.
- Customers must request refunds no later than 14 days after the scheduled departure date. Recreation.gov will not grant refund requests after 14 days of departure.
- Reservation Fee: For some facilities, tours or permits an additional reservation fee is charged. For some overnight and day-use facilities, an additional non-refundable reservation fee may apply. The non-refundable reservation fee for tours and tickets is $1.00. The non-refundable reservation fee for permits varies by location.
- Refunds for Bankcard Purchases: Refunds for bank card payments will be issued as a credit to the original bank card.
- Refunds for Check or Cash Purchases: Refunds for Recreation.gov payments made by check or money order, and cash payments at selected campgrounds will be issued a check refund. A refund will be processed within 30 days of receipt and approval. Please Note: Refund requests made during or after departure can only be processed when approved by the facility management staff based upon local policy.
- Refunds for Emergency Closures: In the event of an emergency closure, the Recreation.gov team will attempt to notify users and offer alternate dates (as appropriate). If this is not possible, reservations will be cancelled and all fees paid will be refunded. Reservation fees for free tickets are non-refundable in the event of an emergency closure.
Recreation.gov Billing Information
- Reservation transaction will appear on customer’s credit card statements as “Recreation.gov 877-444-6777.”
Changes to Policies and Procedures
- Recreation.gov reserves the right, when necessary, to modify reservation policies. These policies were last updated July 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions About 564 W 700 S Pleasant Grove, UT
How do I make a reservation with Ledgefork?
To make reservations at Ledgefork, you can call the office at KAMAS RANGER DISTRICT 435-783-4338 OR UTAH RECREATION COMPANY 385-273-1100.
67 single sites – $26.00, capacity – 8 people
6 double sites – $52.00, capacity – 16 people
Day use/picnicking – $10.00
Extra vehicle – $10.00 per vehicle
Boat Launch – $10.00 (Not Included in campsite fee)
Season Boat Launch Pass – $60.00
Where is Ledgefork located?
The Ledgefork is located at 564 W 700 S Ste.305, Box #5 in Pleasant Grove,
. This is the location you will need to go to for camping and information.
Does Ledgefork have tent or RV camping?
Ledgefork offers both tent and RV camping, but to confirm you will need to call the office at KAMAS RANGER DISTRICT 435-783-4338 OR UTAH RECREATION COMPANY 385-273-1100 to make sure things haven’t changed.