The Fashoda location is in Pollock Pines, California
95726. This page provides detailed contact information for this campground location including the campground phone number, office hours, reservation information and driving directions.
If you have any questions about the Fashoda facility, or if you need to reserve a campsite, then call the campground listed below.
1000 Ice House Road
Campground information Pollock Pines, California
Fashoda Campground, located on a peninsula of the eastern side of Union Valley Reservoir, is an incredibly scenic place to camp. The lake area is a hub for activities like swimming, sailing, boating and fishing. Hiking and biking are also quite popular, and many campers make use of the Union Valley Bike Trail.
Head out on a sailboat or take the family water skiing. Union Valley offers a number of water activities. Anglers seek rainbow, brown and mackinaw trout and Kokanee salmon.
The Union Valley Bike Trail stretches 4.8 miles with an easy climb of 300 feet. The trail connects campgrounds on the east side of the lake, starting from Wench Creek on down to Jones Fork Campground.
All sites are walk-to tent camping sites. A parking lot is located above the campground. Perks of the campground include vault toilets, drinking water, showers and a picnic area. Campers can make use of the fee dump station at Yellowjacket or Sunset Campgrounds.
Union Valley Reservoir sits in the Crystal Basin, spanning 25,000 acres at an elevation of 5,100 feet. The area is part of the Eldorado National Forest, which is home to the famed gold mining territory of the 1800s. Remnants of the California Gold Rush days can be found throughout the region.
Wildlife thrives in the Eldorado National Forest. Bring a camera and be sure to look for spotted owls, bobcats, mule deer and porcupines.
Climb up Two Peaks and look down on a fantastic view of Union Valley and the Crystal Basin.
Charges & Cancellations
- Recreation Fee: Recreation fees are the fees a visitor pays for things like overnight camping, a day-use pavilion, group facilities, a tour or a permit. Recreation fees vary by location and/or activity.
- Reservation Fee: A fee may be charged at the time a reservation is made to cover the cost of reservation services. This fee is in addition to the Recreation Fee and is non-refundable. Fees for camping, day use, group sites, cabins and lookouts: $8 if made on-line; $9 if made through the call center; $3 if made in-person.
- Change Fee: A service fee may be charged at the time a modification is made depending on the changes.
- Cancellation Fee: A $10 service fee will be withheld from any refunds for a cancelled reservation.
- Cut-Off Window: The latest date and/or time that you can make an advanced reservation or a change to an existing reservation. Cut-off windows can vary by location, but are typically 4 days before your arrival date. A customer who cancels a reservation the day before or on the day of arrival will pay a $10.00 service fee AND forfeit the first night’s use fee (see Late Cancellation below).
- Late Cancellation: If you cancel your reservation too close to the start date, additional service fees may be withheld.
Frequently Asked Questions About 1000 Ice House Road Pollock Pines, CA
How do I make a reservation with Fashoda?
To make reservations at Fashoda, you can call the office at 831-245-6891.
Where is Fashoda located?
The Fashoda is located at 1000 Ice House Road in Pollock Pines,
. This is the location you will need to go to for camping and information.
Does Fashoda have tent or RV camping?
Fashoda offers both tent and RV camping, but to confirm you will need to call the office at 831-245-6891 to make sure things haven’t changed.