The Crystal Springs Campground (Ca) location is in Three Rivers, California
93271. This page provides detailed contact information for this campground location including the campground phone number, office hours, reservation information and driving directions.
If you have any questions about the Crystal Springs Campground (Ca) facility, or if you need to reserve a campsite, then call the campground listed below.
47050 Generals Highway
559 565 3341
Campground information Three Rivers, California
Crystal Springs campground is centrally located in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks in central California’s rugged Sierra Nevada range. This campground is at an elevation of 6,500 feet.
In addition, Crystal Springs campground also has 14 mid-sized group sites available for reservation on recreation.gov. These sites are listed under Crystal Springs Campground Mid-Size Group Sites.
There are numerous recreation opportunities in the immediate area. From your campsite, you can hike to a Sequoia Grove that includes the General Grant Tree, the Nation’s Christmas Tree and only living memorial to our military veterans. Hike to the beautiful Ella Falls, a 50 foot waterfall or to Panoramic Point for a breathtaking view of the high Sierras.
Their are 35 sites at Crystal Springs campground. Each site contains a picnic table, a fire ring, and a food storage box. Flush toilets and potable water are available at the campground. Each site can accommodate 1-6 people. Crystal Springs campground is located nearby Grant Grove Village where you will find the Kings Canyon Visitor Center, a restaurant, gift store, Post Office and market. Nightly campfire programs are offered at the nearby amphitheater.
Crystal Springs campground is located in a mixed conifer forest of sugar pines, incense cedar, fir and sequoia trees. Summer days can be warm and dry with cool nights. Wildlife is abundant and includes black bear, mule deer, gray squirrel, golden-mantled ground squirrel, and a variety of resident birds, among many others. The dynamic landscape of the park evolves from geologic processes working over millennia to sculpt granite, marble and other forms of rock. Here in the parks are canyons carved by rivers and glaciers, towering rugged peaks and miles of underground caverns. Found throughout the park are thousands of lakes and ponds and miles of rivers and streams.
For facility specific information, please call (559) 565-3714.
Crystal Springs campground is within an hour’s drive from the Giant Forest in Sequoia National Park, home of the biggest tree in the world, the General Sherman, and the Cedar Grove area of Kings Canyon National Park. Fishing is 30 minutes away at Hume Lake in Sequoia National Forest. The national forest also includes Converse Basin and Chicago Stump, where you can learn the history of logging in the area.
Charges & Cancellations
- Payment in full will be charged to your credit card upon completion of the reservation. A $10.00 service fee will apply if you change or cancel your reservation. Additional fees will apply for late cancellations
- All cancellations made between midnight on the day before arrival and check out time on the day after arrival are considered late cancellations and will incur a $10.00 cancellation fee and will also forfeit the first night’s use fee. Cancellations for a single night’s reservation will forfeit the entire use fee but no cancellation fee will apply.
Frequently Asked Questions About 47050 Generals Highway Three Rivers, CA
How do I make a reservation with Crystal Springs Campground (Ca)?
To make reservations at Crystal Springs Campground (Ca), you can call the office at 559 565 3341.
- ENTRANCE FEES APPLY: 1-7 Day Pass- $35 per vehicle (private, non-commercial). $20 per person (on foot, bicycle, or bus). $30 per motorcycle (not per person). 12 month pass available at Ash Mountain & Big Stump Entrance Stations. Check www.nps.gov/seki/planyourvisit/fees.htm for details.
- CAMPING FEES: $22 per night for Regular Camping and $11 per night for valid lifetime Access Pass, lifetime Senior Pass, and annual Senior Pass. No other passes receive reduced rates.
- Failure to notify the campground prior to 12:00 pm noon the day following scheduled arrival may result in your reservation being cancelled.
Where is Crystal Springs Campground (Ca) located?
The Crystal Springs Campground (Ca) is located at 47050 Generals Highway in Three Rivers,
. This is the location you will need to go to for camping and information.
Does Crystal Springs Campground (Ca) have tent or RV camping?
Crystal Springs Campground (Ca) offers both tent and RV camping, but to confirm you will need to call the office at 559 565 3341 to make sure things haven’t changed.