The Crescent location is in Hartwell, Georgia
30643. This page provides detailed contact information for this campground location including the campground phone number, office hours, reservation information and driving directions.
If you have any questions about the Crescent facility, or if you need to reserve a campsite, then call the campground listed below.
Mail Is Not Accepted At Campground, This Is The Hartwell Lake Office:
5625 Anderson Hwy
Campground information Hartwell, Georgia
MUST BE RESERVED A MINIMUM OF TWO DAYS IN ADVANCE OF ARRIVAL DATE. Crescent Group Campground is a 41 acre site located on a narrow peninsula with gentle slopes and a scattered tree cover of pine and mixed hardwoods. The campground is specifically designated for group camping, consisting of two separate reservable loops. The site presently offers 2 park attendant/volunteer host campsites, 10 campsites on Loop A and 22 campsites on Loop B with full water and electric hookups, 2 standard shelters with water and electric service (1 on each loop), 2 comfort stations (1 with showers), 1 dump station, 1 playground, and associated paved and gravel roads and parking areas throughout. No boat ramp or courtesy dock is available at this site.
Fishing is one of the most popular activities at the lake. Sought-after species include largemouth bass, bream, crappie, catfish, striped bass and hybrid bass.
The lake appeals to boaters of all kinds, whether their specialty is canoeing, sailing or motor boating. Coves and areas of quiet water provide water skiers with excellent surfaces.
Swimmers will find sand beaches and designated swim areas along the shoreline.
The site presently offers 10 campsites on Loop A and 22 campsites on Loop B with full water and electric hookups, 2 standard shelters with water and electric service (1 on each loop), 2 comfort stations (1 with showers), 1 dump station, 1 playground, and associated paved and gravel roads and parking areas throughout. No boat ramp or courtesy dock is available at this site.
Hartwell Lake is a man-made lake bordering Georgia and South Carolina on the Savannah, Tugaloo and Seneca Rivers. The dam and lake area boasts 8 campgrounds and 11 day-use facilities that are operated by the US Army Corps of Engineers.
The Hartwell Project was originally authorized for hydro-power, flood control, and navigation. Later, recreation, water quality, water supply and fish and wildlife management were added.
Surrounding vegetation allows for plenty of shade, and the 962 miles of shoreline provide numerous swimming beaches, picnic areas and boat ramps.
The campground is a short drive away from Clemson, South Carolina and Clemson University, offering additional tourism opportunities, along with grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants.
Charges & Cancellations
– Once your reservation has been created, there will be a $10.00 fee to cancel and a $10.00 fee to change your site or dates.
– Cancellations made the day before, or up to the day after your arrival date will also be charged the first night use fee.
– Reserved campsites will be held until check out time ( 2 p.m.) on the day following your scheduled arrival date. If you do not arrive at campground by 2 p.m. to fulfill your reservation, your reservation will be cancelled and you will be assessed a $20 service fee and forfeit the first night use fee.
– If your reservation is for one night and you have been charged the first nights use fee, there is no $10 service fee.
– To insure fairness for all Recreation.gov customers, any reservation with departure dates outside the 6 or 12 month maximum window cannot be changed or cancelled until 18 days after the reservation is made.
– Refunds must be requested no later than 14 days after scheduled departure date. Refunds may be requested through NNRS Customer Service at 888-448-1474. Refunds for bank card payments will be issued as a credit to the original bank card. Cash and check purchases will be refunded by check and may take up to 8 weekds for approval and processing.
Frequently Asked Questions About Mail Is Not Accepted At Campground, This Is The Hartwell Lake Office: Hartwell, GA
How do I make a reservation with Crescent?
To make reservations at Crescent, you can call the office at 888-893-0678.
Where is Crescent located?
The Crescent is located at Mail Is Not Accepted At Campground, This Is The Hartwell Lake Office: 5625 Anderson Hwy in Hartwell,
. This is the location you will need to go to for camping and information.
Does Crescent have tent or RV camping?
Crescent offers both tent and RV camping, but to confirm you will need to call the office at 888-893-0678 to make sure things haven’t changed.