The Coneross Park location is in Hartwell, Georgia
30643. This page provides detailed contact information for this campground location including the campground phone number, office hours, reservation information and driving directions.
If you have any questions about the Coneross Park facility, or if you need to reserve a campsite, then call the campground listed below.
5625 Anderson Hwy (Hartwell Project Office)
888-893-0678 (HARTWELL PROJECT OFFICE)
Campground information Hartwell, Georgia
Coneross Campground is a moderately sloping, heavily wooded 136 acre site of mixed hardwoods and pines. The site presently offers camping and boat launching facilities to include: 1 gatehouse/entrance, 2 park attendant campsites, 106 public use campsites (94 with full water and electric hookups and 12 primitive sites with impact pad only), 4 comfort stations with showers, 2 dump stations, 1 boat ramp, 1 courtesy dock, 4 playgrounds, 2 designated swim areas/beaches, and associated paved roads and parking areas throughout.
Fishing is one of the most popular activities at the lake. Sought-after species include largemouth bass, bream, crappie, catfish, striped bass and hybrid bass.
The lake appeals to boaters of all kinds, whether their specialty is canoeing, sailing or motor boating. Coves and areas of quiet water provide water skiers with excellent surfaces.
Swimmers will find sand beaches and designated swim areas along the shoreline.
The site presently offers camping and boat launching facilities to include: 1 gatehouse/entrance, 2 park attendant campsites, 106 public use campsites (94 with full water and electric hookups and 12 primitive sites with impact pad only), 4 comfort stations with showers, 2 dump stations, 1 boat ramp, 1 courtesy dock, 4 playgrounds, 2 designated swim areas/beaches, and associated paved roads and parking areas throughout.
Hartwell Lake is a man-made lake bordering Georgia and South Carolina on the Savannah, Tugaloo and Seneca Rivers. The dam and lake area boasts 8 campgrounds and 11 day-use facilities that are operated by the US Army Corps of Engineers.
The Hartwell Project was originally authorized for hydropower, flood control, and navigation. Later, recreation, water quality, water supply, and fish and wildlife management were added.
Surrounding vegetation allows for plenty of shade, and the 962 miles of shoreline provide numerous swimming beaches, picnic areas and boat ramps.
The campground is a short drive away from Clemson, South Carolina and Clemson University, offering additional tourism opportunities, along with grocery stores, gas stations and restaurants.
Charges & Cancellations
– Once your reservation has been created, there will be a $10.00 fee to cancel and a $10.00 fee to change your site or dates.
– Cancellations made the day before, or up to the day after your arrival date will also be charged the first night use fee.
– Reserved campsites will be held until check out time ( 2 p.m.) on the day following your scheduled arrival date. If you do not arrive at campground by 2 p.m. to fulfill your reservation, your reservation will be cancelled and you will be assessed a $20 service fee and forfeit the first night use fee.
– If your reservation is for one night and you have been charged the first nights use fee, there is no $10 service fee.
– To insure fairness for all Recreation.gov customers, any reservation with departure dates outside the 6 or 12 month maximum window cannot be changed or cancelled until 18 days after the reservation is made.
– Refunds must be requested no later than 14 days after scheduled departure date. Refunds may be requested through NNRS Customer Service at 888-448-1474. Refunds for bank card payments will be issued as a credit to the original bank card. Cash and check purchases will be refunded by check and may take up to 8 weekds for approval and processing.
Frequently Asked Questions About 5625 Anderson Hwy (Hartwell Project Office) Hartwell, GA
How do I make a reservation with Coneross Park?
To make reservations at Coneross Park, you can call the office at 888-893-0678 (HARTWELL PROJECT OFFICE).
Where is Coneross Park located?
The Coneross Park is located at 5625 Anderson Hwy (Hartwell Project Office) in Hartwell,
. This is the location you will need to go to for camping and information.
Does Coneross Park have tent or RV camping?
Coneross Park offers both tent and RV camping, but to confirm you will need to call the office at 888-893-0678 (HARTWELL PROJECT OFFICE) to make sure things haven’t changed.